BAK BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover – $749.95 SPECIAL SALE
Related tags: BAK Tonneau Cover
- Low profile tonneau cover with hair cell texture for a sleek style.
- Aircraft-grade powder coated aluminum frames.
- Corrosion-proof rubber hinges guaranteed not to leak, fade or rust.
- Drainage system sends water down the drain instead of letting it lay.
- Will not fade, warp, shrink or expand with varying temperatures.
- Clamps inside bed rails with no drilling and allows full use of stake pockets.
- Intermittent locking positions allow you to drive with tonneau cover fully or partially open.
- Works with 5th wheel hitches, bed liners and bed extenders.
- Made in the USA!
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
If you’re looking for a hard tonneau cover that’s there when you need it and out of the way when you need your truck bed, the BAK BakFlip G2 is what you need. The BakFlip G2 is made of expanded polystyrene sandwiched with aluminum panels, black powder coated aluminum frames, and heavy duty rubber hinges. There’s no drilling for installation and you can operate the tonneau cover from either side of the bed – no switching sides to lock everything down!
The low profile and textured style of the BakFlip G2 gives your truck a slick look when closed, and it folds up out of the way when you’re hauling cargo in your truck bed. Just fold the tonneau cover up against your rear window and you’re good to go – no uninstalling and re-installing.
The G2 also have different locking positions that automatically lock the hinges into place as you fold it up, so you can take off with the tonneau partially folded down.
Perfect for hauling wood or ladders while you still have some smaller cargo toward the front of the bed. Overall, we love the BakFlip tonneau covers, and the G2 is the most economical tonneau cover with all the features you expect from a hard working tonneau cover.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.