CampRight Truck Tents – $199.99
Related tags: CampRight Truck Tents
- Quickly convert your truck bed into a comfortable home away from home
- Stay high, dry and completely protected from the elements
- Easy to assemble—go from truck to camper in about 15 minutes
- Designed without a floor—sets up over a gear-filled bed and cleans easy
- Color coded poles make for a quick and easy set up
- Constructed of high-quality rip-stop nylon
- Included rain fly boasts clear vinyl windows so you can always take in your surroundings
- Doors and windows boast high-quality dual zippers, storm flaps and no-see-um screens
- Zipper pulls feature “night-glow” so you can easily find them without a flashlight
- Front sleeve features a draw string to access your cab’s rear slider window
- Four interior pockets and six interior loops & hooks provide ample storage for gear
- Large sky-view vent panel allows for circulation and light, while preventing condensation
- Over-sized stuff sack with sewn in set up guide lets you fold and repack your tent in minutes
- Your CampRight Truck Tent boasts a 1-year warranty
Break camp anywhere the trail takes you with your CampRight Truck Tent. No matter where you park, you have a cozy cabin-away-from-home set up on your truck bed in just a few minutes. Never again sleep on the cold, hard ground with the rest of the nocturnal riff-raff.
Setting up a comfortable camp has never been this easy. Instead of endlessly hunting for that perfect spot—flat, dry and clear—just park your rig, assemble your CampRight Truck Tent and camp in complete comfort. And, since you sleep in your truck, campground criminals are less likely to pilfer your stuff.
CampRight Tents by Rightline Gear deliver a whole new world of outdoor shelter, safety and security. The outdoorsy color scheme is white on top, dark grey bottom with a light grey fly. Plus, your CampRight Truck Tent is backed by Rightline Gear’s 1-year warranty.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.