Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners – $79.95
The newest addition to Husky Liners® lineup is the X-act Contour™ floor liners!
Made from a rubberized material that conforms perfectly to your vehicle’s carpeted or vinyl floorboards. The X-act Contour™ floor liners offer a rich texture and soft, flexible feel while offering the superior functionality and protection of ourClassic Style™ and WeatherBeater™ floor liners.
The Patented Form-Fit Edge™ and raised ribs are designed to help keep damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet, allows for easier entry and exit and keeps your shoes up and out of the mess.
The Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking make these the best, premier floor liners you can buy for your vehicle.
- Engineered for vehicle owners who demand both superior floor protection and advanced styling for their current model vehicles.
- Unique ability to work with both vinyl and carpeted flooring.
HUSKY LINERS X-ACT CONTOUR EXACT FIT FLOOR LINERS FEATURES
- Constructed of durable patented thermoplastic rubber material that is guaranteed not to crack or break
- With textured finish and a soft feel for a factory OEM look
- Contours to the complex surfaces of your vehicle’s floor
- With Sta-Put Nibs that provide stability by preventing the liner from shifting
- Makes use of all existing factory carpet hooks and fasteners
- Comes with raised ribs and form fit edge that help contain spills and debris off your doorsill and carpet while keeping your shoes clean and dry
- Made in the USA
- Easy to clean, just lift out, wash off, and replace
The perfect protection system for floor boards and carpets. Designed with a raised lip that follows the contour of your vehicle carpeted area like a hand glove. Provides maximum ride comfort as your car is kept clean and tidy.
Give your car a fresh new look that will surely last a lifetime. Protect your floorboards while driving comfortably with Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.