Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series – $249.99
Related tags: Napier Sportz Truck Tent
- The Sportz Truck Tent assembles in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people with increased interior area with over 5.6 feet of headroom!
- Only truck tent on the market with a Patented sewn in floor
- Larger interior area with over 5.6 feet of headroom
- 2 side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider to allow for optional ventilation
- Rear access door allows you to access the truck’s cab for additional storage
- 4’ x 4’ Awning extends off the tailgate providing shade, with no need for guide ropes as the poles secure directly to the tailgate.
- Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set up
- Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
- Includes an expandable carrying bag for storage
- Poles: 8.5-11mm shock-corded fiber glass poles & 19mm steel poles
- Tent Fabric: 1200mm PU polyester taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 1200mm PU nylon taffeta
- Weight: 21 lbs.
What is the factory warranty?
Sportz Tents are warranted to the original owner to be free of manufacturer defects and workmanship for one (1) year from the original purchase date.
Do the Sportz Truck Tents fit a Honda Ridgeline or the Ford Flare side?
Unfortunately the Sportz Truck Tents do not currently fit a Ridgeline or Ford Flare side trucks.
Can I drive with the tent set up in the truck?
NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to yourself and your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fit with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, we recommend placing the tent over the whole toolbox to minimize the amount of rain that can enter between the toolbox and the tent. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3” tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I reach into my tent from the slider window in my truck?
Yes, The new Sportz Truck Tents have a rear access window that allows you to access to the truck’s cab for additional storage or to pass cords through.
How easy is it to set up a Sportz tent?
Sportz tents are as easy to set up as a normal camping tent. They come complete with assembly instructions and color coded poles for easy assembly. The first set up will take you 15 to 20 minutes (25 for the guys who don’t read instructions:-), after that it should take 10 minutes.
Can one person set up a Sportz tent?
One person is able to set up a Sportz tent; however we do recommend you set it up with a buddy the first set up.
How can I make sure that my tent is the most water resistant it can be?
Sportz tents do have a water resistant coating on them. The coating may wear down over time therefore you may want to spray a water repellent coating on to the tent and rain fly after a few years of use. We recommend using McNett Thunder Shield silicon water repellent. You can use a footprint to help protect the tent’s floor. The footprint should be a few inches smaller then your tent’s floor so it does not trap water between the footprint and the floor. For extra protection, full-length rain fly’s are available as an accessory for Sportz SUV Tents.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.