Undercover SE Hard Tonneau Cover – $799.95
- Lightweight black ABS polymer plastic compound.
- Custom contoured for your truck with 3 subtle ribs towards the front and a low curved spoiler above the tailgate.
- Fits over the bed rails and tailgate for a complete custom look and maximum security.
- The glossy black ABS material is guaranteed not to scratch or fade.
- The Undercover SE is designed to give you a sleek, aerodynamic style that no other hard tonneau cover can provide.
- Over the tailgate design keeps people from getting into your truck bed with the tonneau cover closed.
- Tonneau Cover locks with a single, center-mount stainless steel key lock.
- Lightweight design and a single twist latch makes opening and closing the tonneau cover a breeze. A strong nylon pull strap assists in pulling the cover down to close.
- The entire Undercover and quick release struts are easy to remove when necessary and all covers include wall mount hardware for easy storage!
- A bright LED light mounts inside the cover to help you see what’s going on.
- Install in about 30 minutes with only 1/2″ and 3/8″ wrenches. No Drilling!
- 3 Year Limited Warranty!
- The Undercover SE has capitalized on the original award winning Undercover hard tonneau cover with a classy look and some additional functionality. The center-point twist lock makes locking your tonneau cover much easier than the dual locks, and the sleek design with mild ribs and a curved rear spoiler give your truck a more custom look.
- Undercover manufactures their hard tonneau covers from an ABS polymer, producing one of the lighest, strongest and most durable hard top tonneau covers on the market. Every Undercover SE also comes with wall mount hardware to easily store your Undercover out of the way when you need more use of your truck bed. The quick-release struts snap in and out of place and the cover can be removed or re-installed in a matter of minutes.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.